Are you a business looking for participants to take part in your research study?
The Research Network has a diverse panel of high quality participants. We can recruit for both consumer and SME testing across all demographics and industries. We use a variety of sourcing methods to ensure we reach those ‘unique and complex’ profiles. We also run regular campaigns to ensure our panel is fresh and engaged. Whatever your needs, the Research Network will work with you to get the most suitable participants for your research project.
The Research Network prides itself on its ability to understand your requirements and deliver quality outcomes, ensuring real time transparency throughout the process.
- Consistent point of contact throughout the project
- Detailed project plan and timeframes on commencement
- Rigid qualifying process with high touch points for quality control
- Live participant schedules, view in real time your participant profiles and times
- Robust confirmation process to minimise “no shows” on testing days
- Contact on call for testing days
- Incentive finance and handling
- Lab hire facilities
The Research Network can manage a variety of recruitment projects;
- Usability testing
- In-depth, one-on-one interviews
- Shopper Research
- Focus groups
- On Street Recruitment
- In-home interviews
- Customer List recruitment
- Diary Studies
Are you a business looking for space to conduct your
The Research Network have state-of-the-art facilities for Research Testing and Training requirements. Conveniently located on Niven Road, Singapore our service offerings include:
- Private testing rooms
- Live stream viewing room with Whitewall
- Remote viewing with a variety of software options to suit your company needs
- A large boardroom for focus groups & stakeholder workshops
- Latest Tobii Eye Tracking technology
- Real World simulated testing, e.g. grocery bays
- Full Catering & Concierge Services available
- Reception services
Fill out our form to get a quote and more information on how we can help your business market reasearch needs.